Growing and Embedding Understanding
Sheringham Nursery, along with Kaizen Primary School has formed the East London Early Years and Schools Partnership Alliance (ELP) to meet the priorities of the schools within the alliance and to create a more valuable learning experience for all our learners. In response to the national agenda of developing a self-improving school system, the strategic executive partner schools within our Alliance have come together to lead a framework of training, research and professional development for the benefit of all schools across the area.
Our vision is to work together to raise standards and make a positive difference to the quality of our learners’ learning experiences and achievements by:
• Attracting, recruiting, training and supporting high quality new entrants to the profession.
• Providing high quality bespoke training and professional development for all staff (teaching and non-teaching).
• An outcome that provides value for money.
• Being an attractive and accessible proposition for all schools.
• Facilitating and supporting research and joint practice development.
• Further developing leadership (including governance) within and across schools, providing the capacity for supporting other schools.
We aim to achieve our vision through the collaborative selection, development and deployment of outstanding practitioners to support school leaders and raise standards across the Alliance, in a climate of transparency and trust.